Why Do I Need Emerald Coast?
BECAUSE MARTY BOMBENGER...
- Has owned, operated & managed restaurants his entire life
- Focuses on restaurants only
- Understands the latest trends in the restaurant industry.
- Understands restaurant real estate which has special characteristics and requirements
- Has a working and up to date knowledge of the national restaurant market through interaction with other restaurant service providers
- knows the local restaurant and real estate marketK
- Knows the local restaurant market in terms of competition, leasing activity, comparable leases and sales.
- Knows who is going where and why
- Identifies opportunities and secures properties or restaurants that are not officially on the market
- Knows who is coming to town and who is leaving
- Is experienced in lease negotiations and the unique clauses associated with restaurant leases (use, percentage rent, gross sales definition, landlord’s work, tenant improvement allowance, etc.)
- Saves you time in learning the market and in the packaging of support materials for the corporate review and approval process
- Is able to refer you to the best local restaurant industry vendors, lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Can assist with local approvals for zoning, health department and liquor licenses
- Knows how to do a restaurant market study
- Just as different restaurants are unique in style, menu, ambiance and demographic appeal…the Emerald Coast restaurant broker is there to provide you with professional services for all the many special challenges found in every aspect of restaurant real estate brokerage.